I didn't watch or listen to it. I'm sure Trump gave a good speech and offered Democrats a lot of lifelines back from insanity. But the Donks have long gone over the edge and at this point are defiantly plunging to their doom. The only question is how much damage they can do on the way down.
I don't particularly like the attitude I've acquired about politics, but like ain't got nothing to do with it. I don't like unclogging a clogged toilet either, but better than ignoring it and pretending everything is fine.
Speeches aren't going to drain the swamp, even if speeches are expected today. On the other hand, offering normies hope, offering them a vision of a successful culture and nation... well, that's a good thing. I don't entirely trust my instincts wrt normies anymore to know what will or won't resonate with them, but I do know hope and vision will resonate better than doom and gloom, and Trump is not a doom-n-gloom sorta guy.
I don't particularly like the attitude I've acquired about politics, but like ain't got nothing to do with it. I don't like unclogging a clogged toilet either, but better than ignoring it and pretending everything is fine.
Speeches aren't going to drain the swamp, even if speeches are expected today. On the other hand, offering normies hope, offering them a vision of a successful culture and nation... well, that's a good thing. I don't entirely trust my instincts wrt normies anymore to know what will or won't resonate with them, but I do know hope and vision will resonate better than doom and gloom, and Trump is not a doom-n-gloom sorta guy.
Comments
Post a Comment
Commenting is a privilege not a right. No anonymous comments please, but do feel free to use an alias if you wish.